Family names and related posts

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Pleasant Family Album

Although what I wrote about the first two weeks at the Pleasants' was lost, I still found some of their old pictures, and here they are:

The old Pleasant house...

...and the new one.

The girls, the way they used to behave towards each other.


Mary-Sue and Daniel, just after moving in.

Mary-Sue with a new haircut.

Lilith, the aspiring future Rock Goddess :-)

Moving to a new place was a good decision; Lilith enjoys her new school more and gets better grades.

Daniel turning into an Elder.

Mary-Sue on her birthday. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the house you moved these guys into. It's sad you lost some of your entries, but at least you have found the pictures most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I, too, am glad I was able to recover most of the pictures.

      Delete

Whether you play The Sims 2 yourself or not, it would be great hearing from you. As I will reply to comments regularly, please remember to come back if you have asked a question.