Family names and related posts

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Tinker Family Album

Some snapshots of happier times:

The Tinkers' house with the toymaking shed in the back yard:

Wanda with the dowdy looks given her by Maxis:

Stephen the way he looks when the game starts:

 Wanda after I gave her a little makeover:

 Stephen helping Melody with her homework:

 Melody, bringing home her first A+:

 Stephen made a dashing Recruit!

Home Life at the Tinkers':

 Wanda's first puppies: Tilly and Timmy

 Wanda, going for a walk with Shelly:

 Wanda, after another makeover:

 Wanda and Stephen, building a snowman, just when Melody comes home from school:

 Stephen, turning into an Elder:

 Wanda, doing the same:

 Proud parents waving their daughter good-bye as Melody leaves for college:

 Melody, moving back in:

...and getting a badly needed new outfit:

Melody with Romeo, her college sweetheart:

(All these were taken in 2008, 2009 and 2012, when I played the Tinkers' 1st, 2nd and 3rd week in New Maximiliania.)

2 comments:

  1. I think I've only played this household one time but I might have to revisit after seeing these pictures! Wanda had 6 kids in my game that time. lol. She looks great after a makeover. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I knew she had potential beyond that dowdy hat, and I quite liked her and her husband as a couple :-)

      Delete

Whether you play The Sims 2 yourself or not, it would be great hearing from you. As I will reply to comments regularly, please remember to come back if you have asked a question.