Family names and related posts

Tuesday 19 January 2021

New Maximiliania Stats 2020

 

Can you believe 2020 is already 19 days "old"?
 
My annual head count had to wait, as I was not home for New Year's Eve, and wanted to complete the round. I did that yesterday with Candice Walter's first week, and am now ready to compile New Maximiliania's latest stats:
 
The head count stands at 119 Sims (January 19, 2021). Compare this to the 231 Sims that roamed the streets of New Max in 2009!

We've seen several newcomers since the last count, namely Sims with surnames of people I know in real life, such as Fleig, Seifert, Turner and Walter. A few who otherwise would not have been added to the neighbourhood were allowed to move in because I did not want to stand in the way of 3-bolt-loves; Jihoon Hsu and Brittany Mace are examples. 
The list of deaths and births is ever-growing; I have not counted them this year.
 
Several community lots and one family (the Roths) have vanished in thin air, it seems; I am working on a reorganisation of all Maxis-made lots in my game, and am positive that the Roths will return some day.

2 comments:

  1. You've done great with population control even though you've added new Sims, which is really good to keep things interesting.
    I didn't realise you'd lost Community lots as well as The Roth's. Hopefully one day you'll find them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I re-organised New Max a couple of years or so ago, I made sure I had each and every Maxis-made lot (community and residential), and every part of the neighbourhood was nicely filled up. Now when I open the sub-hoods, there are many empty lots, and I have much less choice of community lots when I want to send a Sim to a restaurant or shopping.

      Delete

Whether you play The Sims 2 yourself or not, it would be great hearing from you. As I will reply to comments regularly, please remember to come back if you have asked a question.