Mickey Dosser's name is next on my alphabetical list, and here we are at the Oresha-Hoh-Var Fraternity at Strangetown's La Fiesta Tech.
Mickey does not live here on his own; Guy Wrightley (the great-grandson of the original founder of the fraternity) and Matthew Hart are members, too.
As keeps happening since installing the Legacy edition of the game, all three have changed their appearance autonomously: Matthew now sports a full head of dreadlocks, Guy has gotten rid of his cornrows and opts for a sleeker style, and Mickey has taken to wearing a bandana. While I'm fine with the other two, Mickey's bandana has to go - I just think it looks really daft. Sorry!
Mickey has just started the second half of his Junior Year. Matthew is one semester behind him, while Guy is now a Senior. His first Junior semester is here.
It's Exam Day, and all three have theirs at the same time. They return with good grades; Guy and Matthew with an A+ each, while Mickey gets an A- "for his efforts", who weren't really his but his Professor's.
Because this is the end of Mickey's Junior Year, even though I have only played him for one semester I'll end this chapter now, so that next time he'll start his Senior Year from the beginning, as it should be.
The boys were easy to play but there wasn't enough time to send them to a community lot. Friendships were largely maintained via the phone, and skills gained as required; I am not sure whether there are any pledges waiting to be moved in. Francis Worthington maybe?














How funny about your Sims changing hairstyles- still it's interesting to see. I quite like the 'bandana' for college- seems like a student thing to do- wrap your hair up so you don't have to wash it- :D
ReplyDeleteIt's kind of like the outfits isn't it- you imagine most students would be visiting thrift/charity stores for their clothes so it doesn't seem a world away for Jessie to be wearing that costume. :)
Mickey's curly hair suits him though- he always wants to get fit in my game too- tho' he does love that pizza!
Two updates from you this week! I've only managed one so far ;)